So today, we are going to Cabo! We Are so excited as it is our first time taking Diego to the beach. I know he will love it and I am just so excited about spending time with him. I have always been a terrible packer so now that I have Diego I try to plan in advance so I don’t forget anything. Last week, I went to my favorite natural beauty store here in Arizona called Citrine, and I stocked up on natural and organic beauty and skincare products that I could take with me.
As you probably know by now, finding skincare and healthy beauty products is so important for me, especially when I’m going to use them on Diego. So, here are some products that I bought that my whole family can use, (aside from the lipstick and the organic self tanner). I don’t really see Dustin and Diego wanting to use these (haha)!
Here’s what I purchased:
- Suntegrity Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen. I love this one–it really is the best natural sunscreen brand! I have been using it for over two years now. It’s not just a clean and chemical free sunscreen, but it also acts as a primer for your skin. It’s very moisturizing but doesn’t make my skin feel oily, which is a big concern for me since I tend to have oily skin. It’s meant to be used by all skin types.
- Suntegrity Mineral Sunscreen for the Body. Just like the face sunscreen, Suntegrity’s body sunscreen is also amazing. This what I usually use for myself and Diego here in AZ. It’s great for kids as it is free of chemicals that a majority of common brands that you buy at the grocery store have. I also love that this brand is cruelty free, which is an added bonus. It’s SPF 30, so I apply it to Diego constantly.
- Suntegrity 5 in 1 Natural Self Tanner. Because I was blessed with Casper’s skin tone, I have always relied on self tanner to get a little color. This one works great, it’s subtle and does not leave terrible marks!
- CV Skinlabs Rescue and Relief Spray. This one is more of a precaution! I know we will spending so much time at the pool and outside that I want to be prepared in case one of us gets a little sunburn.. This is the natural version of the fluorescent aloe vera that our mom used to put on us when we were sunburned. It has a milky texture and feels very moisturizing. In addition to helping with sunburns it’s also helpful for rosacea, eczema, rashes, laser treatments, chemical peels, shaving, waxing, and minor burns. So in summary, this a great product to have on hand!
- Ilia Bombora SPF lipstick. Melissa, the owner of Citrine, introduced me to this product and I feel in love with it. In the beginning, I was intimidated by the bold color but once you apply it, it’s super natural. It’s an amazing everyday lipstick. Plus, my lips tend to get super chapped at the beach (very attractive) so this will be perfect to have a little color but keep them protected at the same time.
- Osmia Organics Organic Milk Bath. This product is mainly for little Diego. When he was 6 months old, his skin got very irritated and this definetely helped to calm it down. Plus, it smells amazing!
A majority of these products I also use in my everyday life, but they’re especially great for traveling to the beach.
What are some of your favorite skincare and beauty essentials for the beach? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. I CAN’T wait for Cabo! Be sure to follow my Instagram to stay updated on all of our adventures.